Switch your phone into flight mode when checking in, and leave it in a locker or the changing room.
Arrive at the studio 15 min before the class starts to ensure you can be checked in. Be ready and changed in front of the class room door no later than 5 minutes before the class starts, and enter the room when the teacher formally lets you.
Once the class starts, the door will be closed, and late entry will not be possible. This policy ensures minimal disruption to the ongoing session and allows all participants to fully immerse themselves in the practice. Your credit will expire if you cannot make it to class on time, as you have occupied a spot.
Please keep in mind our 12 hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel 12 hours before the class starts the credit will expire. If you have an ŌHIA Unlimited Membership, then please make sure you always cancel your class online, as we have limited capacities. If you are a no-show, we will deduct a 10€ no-show fee from your account.
Be respectful of our quiet zones (especially in front of classrooms). For safety reasons please leave our tea cups at the front in the community area and do not take them into classes/changing rooms etc. You can bring your own water bottle, if you need to drink during class.
If you must leave class early for any reason, let the teacher know ahead of time. This is important to prevent them from thinking that something is wrong.
Only take 1 towel each. Find out about our quest to care for the environment
- At ŌHIA, we are committed to reducing our environmental footprint and optimising our efficiency.
- To ensure we can uphold our promise to our planet, we kindly ask that you only use one towel each.
- By 2050, the ocean will contain more plastic than fish. Thus, we refrain from selling plastic water bottles and provide you with fresh water from our LEOGANT filters instead. Bring your own bottle or buy a BPA-free ŌHIA bottle—you can refill either as many times as you wish.
- Shower quickly—if everyone rinses off in 5 minutes, we not only respect each other’s time, but we also save water collectively.
- Sustainability was a key priority in the design and creation of ŌHIA, informing every element from architectural considerations to our selection of collaborators. The furniture in our space originates from Berlin design studio NUTSANDWOODS, who embed environmental sensitivity throughout their entire production process. Beyond responsible sourcing and preservation of local and natural materials, longevity is inherent in the reduced forms and modularity of the studio’s pieces, lending their evolving collection a resolute timelessness.
Shower quickly–if everyone rinses off in 5 minutes, we not only respect each other’s time, but we also save water collectively.
Your ŌHIA Team