Switch your phone into flight mode when checking in, and leave it in a locker or the changing room.
Arrive on time, i.e. no later than 5 minutes before the class starts, and enter the room when the teacher formally lets you.
Once a class has begun, and the door is closed, you will no longer be allowed to enter.
Be respectful of our quiet zones (especially in front of classrooms).
If you must leave class early for any reason, let the teacher know ahead of time. This is important to prevent them from thinking that something is wrong.
Shower quickly–if everyone rinses off in 5 minutes, we not only respect each other’s time, but we also save water collectively.
- At ŌHIA, we are committed to reducing our environmental footprint and optimising our efficiency.
- To ensure we can uphold our promise to our planet, we kindly ask that you only use one towel each.
- By 2050, the ocean will contain more plastic than fish. Thus, we refrain from selling plastic water bottles and provide you with fresh water from our LEOGANT filters instead. Bring your own bottle or buy a BPA-free ŌHIA bottle—you can refill either as many times as you wish.
- Shower quickly—if everyone rinses off in 5 minutes, we not only respect each other’s time, but we also save water collectively.
- Sustainability was a key priority in the design and creation of ŌHIA, informing every element from architectural considerations to our selection of collaborators. The furniture in our space originates from Berlin design studio NUTSANDWOODS, who embed environmental sensitivity throughout their entire production process. Beyond responsible sourcing and preservation of local and natural materials, longevity is inherent in the reduced forms and modularity of the studio’s pieces, lending their evolving collection a resolute timelessness.
- In our showers and bathrooms you will find that we have partnered up with the natural care brand LES ROOTS. Their products are characterized by naturalness, high effectiveness, sustainability and responsibility for Mother Nature. They strongly believe in the power of plants and do not use artificial preservatives or genetically modified ingredients and of course don’t conduct any animal testing.
Your ŌHIA Team
Only take 1 towel each. Find out about our quest to care for the environment